Category Archives: stripped
>I’ve been falling down on the job around here. A few updates:
- Silver Publishing’s Never Say Never Valentine’s Day anthology, which includes my short story “Stripped,” will be out Saturday, February 12.
- My standalone short story “The Cabin on the Hill” will be out Wednesday, February 16, from Dreamspinner Press.
- I’ve just submitted a short story for an upcoming Dreamspinner anthology and have another in the works.
- My first novel, “Sand and Water,” is progressing through editing and revisions. I’m shooting for a March submission.
- I plan to attend two conventions here in Atlanta with Dreamspinner. Gaylaxicon/Outlantacon is May 13–15, and Dragon*Con is September 2–5. Hope to see you there!
>Silver Publishing’s Never Say Never Valentine’s Day anthology is now up on the coming soon page. The collection of four stories includes my short story “Stripped,” my first publication with Silver. Release date is Saturday, February 12!
Also, my short story “The Cabin on the Hill” is now up on the coming soon page at Dreamspinner. Release date for this one is Wednesday, February 16!
>Just got the beautiful cover art for Silver Publishing’s “Never Say Never” Valentine’s Day anthology, which will include my story “Stripped.” Release date is February 12, 2011.
- I’m offering a free copy each of Model Student and “Sharing Christmas” through Santa Authors 2010 at Reviews by Jessewave.
- I’m also auctioning off free copies of all three of my Dreamspinner stories (“The Cabin on the Hill” will be out in February) through The Purple Dove Project.
- I’m currently reviewing initial edits of “Stripped” for Silver Publishing (out in February as part of their Valentine’s Day set).
- The novel in progress (my NaNo project) crossed the 70,000-word mark last night. I’m now estimating around 80,000 for the final word count on the first draft, which I hope to have finished by mid-January latest.
- Most of the rest of my time is going into finishing up some fanfiction projects right now, but after the novel, I’ll be diving back into my in-progress original fiction folder!
>Happy to say that my short story “Stripped” has sold to Silver Publishing, for the “Never Say Never” Valentine’s Day anthology. It will be out, naturally, in February.