>I’ve been falling down on the job around here. A few updates:
- Silver Publishing’s Never Say Never Valentine’s Day anthology, which includes my short story “Stripped,” will be out Saturday, February 12.
- My standalone short story “The Cabin on the Hill” will be out Wednesday, February 16, from Dreamspinner Press.
- I’ve just submitted a short story for an upcoming Dreamspinner anthology and have another in the works.
- My first novel, “Sand and Water,” is progressing through editing and revisions. I’m shooting for a March submission.
- I plan to attend two conventions here in Atlanta with Dreamspinner. Gaylaxicon/Outlantacon is May 13–15, and Dragon*Con is September 2–5. Hope to see you there!