>Just got the beautiful cover art for Silver Publishing’s “Never Say Never” Valentine’s Day anthology, which will include my story “Stripped.” Release date is February 12, 2011.
- I’m offering a free copy each of Model Student and “Sharing Christmas” through Santa Authors 2010 at Reviews by Jessewave.
- I’m also auctioning off free copies of all three of my Dreamspinner stories (“The Cabin on the Hill” will be out in February) through The Purple Dove Project.
- I’m currently reviewing initial edits of “Stripped” for Silver Publishing (out in February as part of their Valentine’s Day set).
- The novel in progress (my NaNo project) crossed the 70,000-word mark last night. I’m now estimating around 80,000 for the final word count on the first draft, which I hope to have finished by mid-January latest.
- Most of the rest of my time is going into finishing up some fanfiction projects right now, but after the novel, I’ll be diving back into my in-progress original fiction folder!
Posted in adult, dreamspinner, fiction, jessewave, m/m, model student, nano, sharing christmas, silver publishing, stripped, the cabin on the hill, works in progress, writing
>Happy to say that my short story “Stripped” has sold to Silver Publishing, for the “Never Say Never” Valentine’s Day anthology. It will be out, naturally, in February.