I’m doing a bit of housecleaning on the site, mainly to organize the bibliography a little better. If you find any borked links or can’t find something, let me know in comments and I’ll locate it for you.
Also, the audiobook of the Never Say Never anthology released! Woot! Now you can listen to all those dirty words from “Stripped” being read into your ear. Oooo. shivers
I’m one of those eternally optimistic people who can’t bring myself to be cynical about Valentine’s Day. Never mind that I’ve been single for most of them. Yes, V-Day is way overcommercialized, like most holidays, but I find it difficult to look too harshly on a day whose basic purpose is to celebrate love. Romantic love isn’t even the tip of the iceberg of what’s out there. So no matter what your status—single, partnered, or “it’s complicated”—I hope you have a day filled with love.
To help you celebrate, here are a few discount offers to go toward restocking your selection of romance reading!
- Dreamspinner Press is offering 20% off everything today (through midnight Eastern time), and for the rest of the month, they’re running a Hearts and Flowers scavenger hunt, with a heart graphic hidden in various places around the web site. Find and click on the graphic, and you’ll get a code for 20% off all the publications by the author whose page the graphic is hidden on.
- Rainbow eBooks is offering 30% off all new releases today (double the usual Totally Tuesday discount). Also, several standalone items are 50% off, and all Untreed Reads titles are 30% off all month.
- Samhain Publishing is offering 30% off your entire order all day today. Just use coupon code LOVE12.
I’ll be tweeting/retweeting any other offers I see turn up during the day, so check @shaeconnor or the Twitter feed at the right side of this page for more.
(Oh, and while you’re shopping, don’t forget you can still get the Never Say Never Valentine’s Day anthology, which includes my short story “Stripped”!)
Heart image via www.freeimages.co.uk
I’ve signed up for Kindlegraph, which allows you to get personalized autographs for your Kindle books. Model Student and the Never Say Never and Uniform Appeal anthologies are available now, and Sand & Water will be added as soon as it appears on Amazon.
Posted in anthology, autographs, discovering columbus, kindlegraph, model student, never say never, novel, novella, sand & water, stripped, uniform appeal
A lovely review from Amos Lassen for the Never Say Never anthology, which includes my story “Stripped.” A snippet:
You cannot help but love the characters and the story is very well-written. It is interesting to “eavesdrop” on two men who come together for the first time.
Thanks to Amos, and also to fellow author Xavier Axelson for sending me the link!
An awesome review for “Stripped” at OutInPrint as part of a review of the Never Say Never anthology. A snippet:
The story, which is well written, has emotion, a touch of romance, and some great sex. I’ve not seen other stories by Shae, but after reading this, I’ll be looking for more from this author.
Thanks, guys! (And thanks to Xavier for the heads up!)
Michele at Michele ‘n Lisa Reviews gave the Never Say Never anthology 4 Kisses and had some great things to say about my contribution, “Stripped.” A little snippet:
Just wait till you get to the hotel scene. Holy Hot Cakes! Grab your ice water first.
>Silver Publishing’s Never Say Never Anthology is out today, with my story “Stripped” along with stories from RJ Scott, BG Thomas, and Xavier Axelson. Check it out! Ebook || Print || Kindle
>I’ve been falling down on the job around here. A few updates:
- Silver Publishing’s Never Say Never Valentine’s Day anthology, which includes my short story “Stripped,” will be out Saturday, February 12.
- My standalone short story “The Cabin on the Hill” will be out Wednesday, February 16, from Dreamspinner Press.
- I’ve just submitted a short story for an upcoming Dreamspinner anthology and have another in the works.
- My first novel, “Sand and Water,” is progressing through editing and revisions. I’m shooting for a March submission.
- I plan to attend two conventions here in Atlanta with Dreamspinner. Gaylaxicon/Outlantacon is May 13–15, and Dragon*Con is September 2–5. Hope to see you there!
Posted in conventions, dragon*con, dreamspinner, gaylaxicon, never say never, novel, outlantacon, sand & water, short story, silver publishing, stripped, the cabin on the hill